WWSET Privacy Notice
Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust (WWSET) is committed to respecting all the data you share with us, keeping it safe and only using it in ways that are legitimate.
We will always be transparent about how we are processing your data and will only share it with other organisations if you have given us permission to do so and where we have legitimate cause to.
This Privacy Notice sets out how we will collect information from people, how we will process it and what your rights are.
How to contact us:
If you would like to contact us about any information in this privacy notice, to request a Subject Access Request or for any other questions about how WWSET uses your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we collect information about you:
WWSET will collect information about you in a number of ways including when you:
- Access one of our services or activities;
- Book a holiday course;
- Attend an event;
- Apply for a job with WWSET;
- Make a donation;
- Enter a competition or prize draw;
- Give consent to receive our newsletter or other marketing information;
- Give consent for use of your image;
- Respond to enquiries;
How we use your personal data:
We collect personal data about people who use our services, support us or come into contact with us in another way. This is so that we can:
- Take your registration or payment details;
- Provide you with the services we offer;
- Process your employment application;
- Ensure you don’t have to keep providing us with basic details when you interact with us again;
- Contact you for administrative purposes;
- Keep you up to date with our work (if you would like us to);
- Monitor our work;
- Tell stories to help us promote our work (with your permission);
- Send you information about how to get involved and support our work, through volunteering and fundraising;
- Look into and respond to complaints;
- Create a profile of your interests and preferences. We do this to help us determine whether and in what ways you might be interested in helping us or getting involved in our activities.
What personal data we collect and how we use it:
We may collect personal data (including special categories of data where appropriate and with your consent) which includes the following:
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Date of birth;
- Equal opportunities monitoring information;
- Current activities and interests;
Depending on what service, event or activity you are accessing, we may also collect information about:
- Your health;
- Special educational needs or disabilities;
- Bank or payment details;
- Your Gift Aid status;
- Previous donations made;
- Courses and events booked and attended.
How we keep your data safe and who has access to it:
WWSET will only collect and store the personal data that we need, and store it in line with relevant legislation.
All personal data that we collect will be stored securely in password protected systems. Only relevant staff will have access to this data. All staff and data processors that have access to your data will regularly undertake data protection training and abide by WWSET’s GDPR Data Protection Policy and related procedures.
When we collect your personal information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, WWSET cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Sharing your information:
We will only share your personal information with partners, if you give us express permission to do so.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights.
- Access and obtain a copy of any personal data we hold about you on request;
- Require WWSET to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- Require WWSET to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- Object to the processing of your data where WWSET is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing. If you would like to know more information about the data we hold on you, or you believe that WWSET has not complied with your data protection rights, please contact the Head of WWSET – email@example.com.
WWSET treats your contact with us as confidential unless there is a risk of serious harm or abuse to you or someone else. In this instance, we may have to pass this information onto a third party such as the emergency services.
If you’re under 18:
If you’re under 18 you must have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to provide any personal data to us, and we may require them to provide certain data on your behalf.
Keeping your information up to date:
We are keen to keep in touch with all our service users and supporters. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to update your contact details.
Changes to this Notice:
We regularly review our Privacy Notice, and may make changes from time to time. Any changes made will be updated on our Privacy Notice and posted to our website.