Our PL kicks sessions might not be able to run in person by why not stay connected and join our PL Kicks FIFA 21 online tournament.
We have 64 places up for grabs with 32 for PlayStation and 32 for Xbox. You must follow the booking link below and fill in all your details including what platform you are playing on and your gamer tag.
The knockout competition will start on Friday 13/11/2020
Premier League Kicks participants aged between 12-18 years can apply, with places available on a first come, first served basis.
Anyone wishing to take part must receive consent from a parent/carer and complete the booking form linked at the bottom of this page.
Application closes on Thursday 12/11/2020 at 5 pm or when all places have been filled.
Please read the rules of the tournament below before entering. If you have any further questions please email email@example.com
Rules for PL Kicks Football FIFA 21 Tournament
- This is for PL Kicks participant only, so if you have not previously attended a PL Kicks (Girls Active on Wednesdays, Football at Highcrest on Fridays or Football at Cressex on Saturdays)session your booking will not count.
- A maximum of 64 teams will play – 32 Xbox and 32 PlayStation.
- Games must be played within seven days of release and for proof, both players must report the score via a photograph sent to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be responsible for organising your matches against your opponent. We will make you aware of their gamer tag and then you must organise with them. We can help with this if needed.
- Games must be played via ‘Online Friendlies’ not ‘Ultimate Team’ to ensure this is fair for all.
- You must select a team to play with and use this team at all times, for all matches you play.
- Games will be 12 minutes in total.
- Any foul or abusive language reported to WWSET staff will result in the offending player being dismissed from the tournament.
- This is a knockout tournament so if you win, you go through. If you lose, you’re immediately knocked out of the tournament.
- You must have all settings set to ‘Default’.
- You can only pause the game if you want to make substitutions, otherwise, it is not permitted to pause the game.
- If your opponent doesn’t play a designated fixture by choosing to opt out, you will automatically receive a 3-0 win.
- Must use different kits to your opponent so you don’t clash.
- There will be a prize for the winner and social media promotion on our channels!
To book for our PL Kicks FIFA 21 Tournament on Playstation please follow this link