19 Mar WWSET – Adams Park Cup – 15th & 16th May
WE ARE BACK!
All at WWSET are ecstatic to have the chance to host another Adams Park Cup this season at the home of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club. Our junior football club tournament has been a HUGE success in previous years and was greatly missed by all last season.
This May we will be back at our beloved Adams Park joined by junior clubs within the age groups U8’s-U11’s (Season 2020-21) for fun and excitement to see who will be our next champions!
If you’d like to enter your team into this year’s Adams Park Cup please follow the relevant age group link below to register. All further details will be contained within the link and you will receive confirmation once completed.
– All fixtures to take place on the stadium pitch at Adams Park.
– Each club to play 6 X 12 minute fixtures within a two group format
– Power Play Music – Will play for a two minute period during a random stage of each fixture, each goal scored during this time will count double.
– Each player to receive a WWFC medal for taking part
– Maximum squad size – Strictly 10 Players
– Cost £101 per team
– Maximum of 16 teams per age group
– Booking pages close Friday 30th April.
– Parking/Entry/Programme £2 per vehicle
If for whatever reason we had to cancel the tournament a full refund would be issued immediately. Please also be aware that we will confirm Covid-19 protocol along with a fixture programme W/C Monday 3rdMay, however this may include the following;
– No usual end of tournament presentation to avoid large gatherings.
– Strictly only 1 adult allowed entry to Adams Park per player, with all spectators wearing face coverings and maintaining a social distance.
– NO Kiosks will be open this year.
Saturday 15th May (Under 8’s & Under 9’s)
Under 8’s: (08:30 – 13:00)
Under 9’s: (14:30-19:00)
Sunday 16th May (Under 10’s & Under 11’s)
Under 10’s: (08:30 – 13:00)
Under 11’s: (14:30-19:00)
If you require any further information then please feel free to contact WWSET’s Head of Sports Participation – Kirk Williams on email@example.com or 07786 572860.
Many thanks and we look forward to welcoming you to Adams Park over the weekend of the 15th & 16th May.