02 Aug FRIENDS OF WWSET KICKS OFF FOR 2021/22
Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust (WWSET) are absolutely delighted to announce that the ‘Friends of WWSET’ package that launched last year, has been extended for another season, and we are currently on the lookout for new creative and proactive partners who want to show their support of our work whilst receiving very generous marketing, matchday, sponsorship and community benefits in return.
WWSET are the official charity partner of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club, and although we remain a separate financial and legal entity, we are delighted with the support that the club has shown to us, and the commitment they have shown to our work spreading the WWFC brand throughout the local community. We would like to thank the club for their continued faith and support in what we do.
The Friends of WWSET package, in return for a small outlay, offers our partners benefits such as:
- Get involved in Wycombe Wanderers matches with unprecedented access and matchday benefits
- Be placed in the matchday programme of every home game, with attendances of up to 10,000 fans
- 30 seconds of pitchside LED advertising for your brand, in a prime TV-arc location
- Receive Marketing reach of over 250,000 digital eyes on launch and 6,000+ participant eyes monthly
- Join the Adams Park Business Hub – a network of over 100 local company’s in every trade
- Have your marketing literature distributed through our network of participants, parents and partners
- Receive the first refusal on all upcoming sponsorship opportunities both with WWSET and the club
- Realise your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility targets with your donation
- Attend our end of season WWSET Awards Dinner and receive public thanks for your partnership
These benefits and many more.
You can download the Friends of WWSET package as a PDF here.
We are thrilled to be able to offer this package, and we would like to thank you for your interest in the 2021/22 Friends of WWSET programme. If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity or would like to sign up, please do contact WWSET Head of Fundraising and Communications Mark Fawkes.