24 Sep Premier League Primary Stars Update
This Friday marks the end of the second week of delivery on Wycombe Wanderers Sports and Education Trust’s Premier League Primary Stars programme. And what a busy one it has been! We have worked closely with our partner schools to deliver targeted interventions across Mathematics, English, PSHE, PE and Social Action.
In each area this week, our PLPS team worked on:
- Maths: Understanding place value – counting forwards and backwards in thousands.
- English: PLPS Reading Stars – techniques to choosing the right read for you.
- PSHE: Resilience – turning negative thinking into positive thinking.
- PE: Exploring motor skills (KS1)
- Exploring Different movements within tagging games (KS2)
Billy Ready, Premier League Primary Stars Manager at WWSET, had this to say about this week’s delivery:
“It has been a great week of delivery on PLPS. Each of the groups I have worked with have been excellent and the teachers have been top class as usual! It has been fun to be back within our partner schools after a breakthrough the summer holidays. We are looking forward to sharing some of the great work our participants have been doing in the coming weeks, as well as some of the great work by our members of staff!”
If you would like to find out how Premier League Primary Stars can support your school, please contact Billy at email@example.com